Assigment 2: The answer for Mark (Informal letter)


Hi Mark!!

I am really pleasant about your letter. I think your life in the farm is very very interesting and busy, you know, a lot of animals everywhere should be exhausting but dear, I must tell you some news about me. It’s been six months since I moved to my new apartment in New Zealand, (more specific in Auckland) and as you know for living I have to work. So, I'm working in an interesting job, I'm bartender in a nice club and the best of it is that I don't have to get up early, you know I absolutely hate mornings !!.

At the beginning it was so difficult because the most of people speak Maori, and I didn't understand at all, but I'm very friendly and don't have any problem making friends so I made some good translators friends, and they helped me to understand the language (because maori is a shit).

Mark I don't have much time now, but please! send me your address because I'll going to visit you and your parents as soon as posible. I'll have vacations on July.

I'll be waiting your return letter, take care and God bless you!!!!!!!

Lots of love, Myriam :)

P.S: Here I send you a very good picture of me.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Miriam. Great blog!

    Check letter again for a few mistakes. Can we ¨say - I-m really pleaseant with your letter? Also cehck punctuation - you need to use fullstops!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Money money money

What's your passion?

What is it related to?