Letter of Application

Dear Sir/Madam ,

I am writing in response to your advertisment, which appeared in last week's edition of " Daily e-News". I would like to apply for the job of Bar and Restaurant Staff.

I am interested in working with different kind of people and having the possibility to spend my time in an active job as bartender is. Besides, I am a friendly person, very responsible, I have the ability to attend people kindly, because I have just finished a degree course about Costumer Services in English. I am therefore very enthusiastic about improving my language skills in an English-speaking city.

One year ago, I worked in another bar called "MOLOKO", I was a barwoman, and I think I have the experience to work there, enjoying and doing the job very well and making a big contribution to your camp. I hope you will consider my application.

I look forward to receiving your reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Myriam Pinto.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Money money money

What's your passion?

What is it related to?