Do you believe in ghosts?? (a short story)


When I was child, I used to go to algarrobo beach with my family, and we rented an old house in front of the beach, it was a really big house, with many rooms, a big yard, a lot of trees and a particular kitchen.

The time for lunch had been came and my family and I were ready to eat the best food ever, when suddenly we heard a noise coming from the kitchen, it was so weird because everybody was in the living-room and the microwave turned on !!!. My mom went inside to check what was happend and the microwave was turned off...

At night, everyone was doing their own housework and I was watching an old-fashion and boring movie drinking a cup of coffee. Everything was find and perfect but unexpectedly I heard the same noise that my mom heard before, so I went to the kitchen one more time and everything was very quiet, I left the kitchen and the microwave turned on over and over again.
It was driving me crazy and I thought that it was a ghost definitely, but it wasn't, it just was the
switch that had broken down.

Conclusion...the ghosts don't exist just switches breaks down.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Money money money

What's your passion?

What is it related to?