Complaining letter.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to tell you the following. I am rather dissapointed with the services that your travel agency has given to me last week.

First of all, talking about Hypermarket and Boulogne, it was a crowded place, it had long queues at checkouts, we had just 1 hour in Boulogne and according to the schedule it supposed to spend the afternoon there. Besides, when we got to the restaurant, it was closed and in the coach the air-conditioning was not working therefore it was very hot !.

And that is not all of course, to make the matters worse, you did not get us cold drink and as the programme indicated the time to returns was at 9.00 pm and therefore I had to pay $19, we got at 11.30 and I did not see my money again !.

As you can see, I am expressing my dissatisfaction with the service offered by your agency. I hope you may resolve my problem and I need some money back.

Yours faithfully.

M. Pinto.

Comentarios

  1. Well done. You included all the notes and put together a good letter using appropriate linkers and register.

    Be sure to check your writing for spelling and grammar mistakes when you finish.

    dissapointed (sp)
    to make the matters worse = to make matters worse
    cold drink = cold drinks or a cold drink

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Money money money

What's your passion?

Assignment 1: Writers on writing.