Suitable Reply. Mid Term.

Mrs. Helen Ryan
Competition Organizer :

I'm very pleased with the prize that you have given me. I really want to be at Camp California in the U.S.A. I'm really interested in your competition.

Firstly, I would like to travel only in July because in that date I am going to have hollidays in my University and I'll have freetime during 3 weeks.
According to the acommodation at Camp I prefer log cabins, because they are comfortable, cleaner than tents and they are a warm place.

Secondly, as you said in the last letter, I'm going to have the chance to practice some activities that I saw in the Camp list, and I think that I'm pretty good at singing because I have a good voice, I know entertaining and lots of songs and I feel confident in front of the people. However, I'm really good at photography because I used to take pictures when I was a teenager and I like very much.

Lastly, I want to know if I need a special kind of clothes as outdoor clothes are, how much money I'm going to need, and if I can go with a friend.

Regards
Myriam Pinto.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Money money money

What's your passion?

Assignment 1: Writers on writing.