Autobiography: This is me!! well, almost..


When I was child I had the prettiest doll in my life..Her name was Catalina and she was dressed my clothes and my panties all day long. It was weird, because she didn't have neither my height no my weigh of course.
Well when I was alone in my house I played all day with her and I tought that she talked to me like an imaginary friend !! That's a crazy thing, don't you think??.

That was when I was round 5 years old, then it didn't happen anymore, because my mom gave me a plush bear, it's name is North Pole, I still keep it, and I sleep with him everynight jaja...
But nowadays not only I sleep with my bear everynight, I think it's very boring, but also I do others interesting things as ...teaching english in a school, as learning to drive a car, as going to the church, to the university and meeting a lot of people there, etc, etc.

Well, you know, I'm an interesting and busy woman now than before, when I used to play with bears and dolls because NOW I don't even have time to play !!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Money money money

What's your passion?

Assignment 1: Writers on writing.